buns100 - 11th of June, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username buns100

Date of Ban 11th of June, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by CMP

Reason for Ban grief on multiple accounts

Reason to be Unbanned server message said that it may be a misunderstanding and i never grief and have never done it to any one.i think this must have been a misunderstanding.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

banned by zak, log block don’t lie bud

Now, I found a few areas where a few blocks were broken here and there, but the main thing was where I found makeshift graffiti on multiple buildings. Such as “LOL” spelled out, to the word “BUNS”. I understand if this was a mistake, but I wanted to make sure, and combined with the minor grief here and there, I took it as malicious. Care to explain to me the “graffiti”? Log in and talk with me here, and I’ll probably unban if you do.

i am very confused that i got banned because in the spawn for rancho (made by Filipenis) it said that anyone has permission to use graffiti. if i went against these rules i am very sorry but it might be good idea to change the sign.

Graffiti wouldn’t be changing blocks, but instead, to use signs. Changing blocks is EASILY mistaken as grief. I’m sure that Fili meant for it to be signs instead, so avoid that in the future, alright?

Unbanned.