Building a PC, requesting help.

I don’t recommend it. As I said before, most optical drives are hardly used and those blue ray ones are somewhat expensive. What would you do with it, watch movies?

Get a floppy drive, just for old-time sake, do it. You know you want to. Or at least, I would. Could install all these old floppydisk games lying around!

I might build a pc as well, but my price range is quite low- £250-£350 unless you find something incredible that is out of my price range. Again, like nekTM i’m not looking for a super cool gaming pc, just a simple good one to play most games lagless. I could do this in a new thread if you think I should. But don’t shout at me. [size=6pt]please.

I suppose. Can you recommend me any good ones? I was looking at this cheap one but I’m not sure if it’ll do what I want it to do. I’d like to be able to burn CD’s and DVD’s like my old drive could.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--na--na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

That should work fine. I generally buy the cheapest they have.

Jape if you could make another thread I think we could try to help out.