''Build'' Bank

What I think it should be if it works out

OPTION 1

1 set of (50?) 10x10 plots for taxis, small trucks, small boats, vans, etc.
1 set of (50?) 20x10 plots for buses, trucks, locomotives only, etc.
1 set of (50?) 50x50 plots for cranes, very long trucks, medium sized boats, transports that require more space then a 10 block wide width, etc.
1 line of (20?) parallel rails for ONLY passenger wagons and their respective locomotive.
1 line of (20?) parallel rails for ONLY cargo wagons and their respective locomotive

In front of each build a sing giving the company name (acronym, and under what it stands for) , what it is, creator and the city that the transport comes from.

So it would be (example)

1st sign: PCBWT Project City Build Water Transportation
2nd sign: Long distance ferry boat
3rd sign: Dantosky
4th sign: NVC New Vex City

I agree with the idea of having a staff member go around the plots every maybe week and check if plots contain a valuable build and if it doesn’t have a completed build after a couple weeks, then the plot can get cleared up for another builder.

OPTION 2

Having roads for each company like the old /warp cars? and people could build their company’s car on the road.

So everyone would get a road to build the cars on their respective road. Same with the boats and train too maybe.

In front of each build a sing giving the company name (acronym, and under what it stands for) , what it is, creator and the city that the transport comes from.

So it would be (example)

I agree with the idea of having a staff member go around the plots every maybe week and check if plots contain a valuable build and if it doesn’t have a completed build after a couple weeks, then the plot can get cleared up for another builder.

OPTION 3

Everyone gets a 50x50 plot for their company (ex. PCBWT would get one plot) and you could fill the plot with all the company’s vehicles.

So it would be (example)

I personally prefer the 3rd one, please tell me what do you think about it.

Open to any changes :3

-Dan

or just expand the plot to what is needed at that moment before you make specific space that you won’t use?

[/details]
I agree w/option 1

I agree with 3

perhaps a poll is in order

@RJBud1

Will do.

Thx @RJBud1

If we are starting transportation companies, I will be happy to join