Bug of Loading the world.

I still have the 1.10 problem that logging into servers, it gives me a timed out. The 1.9 version works perfectly on logging in but the 1.10 for me is failing the Log In into servers, so if anyone knows about this problem, then tell me what to do to fix this bug. By the way I can’t take some photos for some proof because I don’t have an application of camera and I can’t download it because that costs money in App Store.

-Love, Andre.

Command+Shift+4 (This is the shortcut to take a screenshot for Mac) (Google How to take a screenshot for other devices)

Again: Your Minecraft Version should be set to 1.10.2. If you’re using any side plugins I would reccomend deleting them for now because they might be getting in the way. I know I typically have gotten lag before whenever I used a forge version so keep that in mind. If you haven’t already, maybe reinstall Minecraft. I’m not sure where your problems are coming from and I didn’t read your previous thread so I hope this helps if it hasn’t been said already

I don’t use a forge version and I know you lagged a bit.

I was set to 1.10.2, just a little error in my topic.

No, I’m not using side plugins.

My game is all fine and running but the only problem here is the logging into the server.

If you have Windows the way to take a screen shot is control and Print Screen. Also from what I could find on the internet it may be a internet conection error. I don’t know if you said this before but how reliable is you internet? Sometimes your internet provider can be working on the internet and being your internet down to not have as high of a connection but idk if this could be your issue. It could just be a quiescent that you are going into 1.10 and your internet isn’t as strong.

I don’t use Windows, I’m running a MacBook Air right now, and it’s not my internet, something is happening when i log in it’s not working but in like 1 day later i can log in, so i’m starting to fail the log in when i disconnect i connect again but the loading the world it’s taking too much time for me to get me in so this server is giving me a timed out SEVERAL TIMES. When I give the game like half of the entire day and the next day I can connect back in. That’s the 1.10.2 bug. The same thing it’s happening when I connect to other servers.