BUDAPEST 2016

ka-poll

Poll is wrong: Freehold was intended to be a WINTER olympics, while Clayton was intended to be a SUMMER olympics. Given Hokkaido is a winter olympics, the arrangement is correct.

I think that there can be another Winter Olympics after Hokkaido. I know that it doesn’t follow the formal order of the Olympic Games, but Portland and Budapest both had two Summer Olympics in a row. So I think it’s fair to have two Winter Olympics in a row. If not, then Freehold could have a Summer Olympics (ignore the nearby mountains and use the nearby Alga Sea and plains biome).

we dont speak of the Portland Olympics

Jm I swear you know what I’m thinking

I get your point, brood. It’s up to you if you wanna get freehold as summer or winter. If you go with summer, we could do a pool for possible candidate towns. Maybe Kingsburg? Frank Island? Feel free to suggest every1 and if possible follow da agenda and participate the games!

I have decided to plan Freehold to have a Summer Olympics. I think it would be the better choice out of both sides of the dispute. I will take Esteavo’s idea into consideration, and include the flags of every city in PCB that has a warp and flag on both sides of the pool, along with having the first five host cities that have hosted and are planned to host the Olympics (Portland, Budapest, Hokkaido, Freehold, and Clayton respectively). Both ends of the line of flags will have the flag of Lucite, on the left, the flag of Promisce in the center of both sides, and the flag of Bayonne, on the right. The national flags’ flag-posts will be one block taller than the cities’ flag-posts. A.S.T.O. will have the tallest flag-post (3 blocks taller than the cities’ flag-posts), being placed in the center behind and looking above the host cities’ flags. The Olympic Stadium will be built behind the pool. The games will surround the stadium. Lastly, please for that no builds in the planned location without my permission, the plans I posted seem simple, but there are some circumstances where the planned buildings can become too difficult to coordinate. I won’t start building immediately, but expect the project to begin sometime between now and seven days from now.

What is the agenda after the postponement?

Swimming and jumping happening on Saturday gmt, not sure what time. The other ones will happen on Sunday. When our comitee decide, we uptdate the agenda.

Apparently today’s games won’t happen, if the server still that laggy. If it continues the games will last until 15th.

WTF… Wasn’t my city hosting the games after Hokkaido. Everyone agreed one that…