borbor - 4th of July, 2017

i am sorry for griefing on the server. :’( :’( :’(

You were banned by @Mannriah for bypassing a ban issued by @Wairoa

if you can simply apologize for greifing, and respond to this post, chances are you will be unbanned.

Just a visibility bump. Borbor edited their appeal post and replaced it with the apology.

i swear you’ve been banned on several occasions before? correct me if im wrong peeps

I looked through all of the ban appeal related to him, He’s a lot for the same incident it was just he never replied to them. Other’s might have a better memory of if there are any other times he was banned that don’t have a appeal for them

IIRC, borbor was banned initially by Wairoa for griefing back in 2015. For whatever reason, the ban didn’t work or something and borbor was able to bypass and was rebanned by Mannriah.

It’s not my decision to make, but considering borbor’s been banned nearly 2 years for a griefing incident it seems no one can remember specifically, they’ve served their time and should be given another chance on the server. The final call is up to Wairoa and Mannriah.

he PMed me apologizing aswell. @Wairoa ?

Same with me.

OK I will un-ban, I don’t believe the original grief you did was even that bad anyway, glad this saga is over. Locked