bobriley314 - 6th of July, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username bobriley314

Date of Ban 6th of July, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by CherryRed

Reason for Ban Hating

Reason to be Unbanned UNBAN ME OR I WILL WRITE BAD REVIES AND ASK THE PLANET MINECRAFT REMOVES YOUR SERVER AT LEAST BAN HARDDRIVER5!!!

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
6th of July, 2014

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I witnessed what was going on, and despite what the staff told you to do, you never did it. Listen to staff. And by the way, you can’t just go around threatening to report servers on Planet Minecraft.

You cannot bribe us with writing bad reviews on Planet minecraft lol. I find it funny you use a forceful arguing, the exact reason you were banned for to try and get yourself unbanned. First off you do not listen, you argue, you disrespect staff in chat publicly, and youve already been banned once. This was your second chance and you’ve ruined it. So go ahead and write a bad review about PCB because people actually take the time to read and review all those comments I bet! Goodbye and good luck in the real world

Now, lets list why you were banned again.

1. Capslock
  2. Continued capslock after asked not to use it by multiple staff members.
  3. Building in areas without permission.
  4. Ignoring requests to build elsewhere from staff.
  5. Disrespecting staff.
  6. Arguing with staff.
  7. Starting pointless arguments with other members about all the points mentioned above.
    7.1. Generally being purposefully awkward about everything, and getting extremely annoying to literally every person on the server at the time.

Heeeeeeellllllllllllll no.