BigCity Build Contest

… 1:00 AM … Do I have to present at that time?

No, but that is when I will take screenshots and start judging.

only outside view?

I will judge any interior you do. It’s not compulsory, but you’re a lot more likely to win with at least interior on the bottom couple of floors.

Ok… Lol

Well dang, all that time spent on my entry was basically for nothing, because my computer still isnt fixed… (using my mothers laptop right now)

Just 13 and a half hours left!

yeeee i have till sunday

Forgot to post earlier, but the contest is now CLOSED.

Signs have been posted showing a time of inspection (GMT) and any additions discovered after that time will not be judged.

You can expect results on Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

A decision has been made!

1st Place, Saintnizair with his beautiful skyscraper.

2nd Place, Namillo with an incredibly detailed library.

3rd Place was difficult, so I’ve made it joint between Yomigaere with an modern Hospital and Piehole317 with a hotel.

All the winning builds can be seen here or at /warp bigcitybuild

Congratulations to all who entered, builds that i deem suitable will be moved into BigCity ASAP.

Saintnizair and Namillo, could you please add me on steam if you haven’t already so you can claim your prizes.

Updated 1st post with cash prizes too.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAATATTAAAAAAAAAAA

Woot, GG everyone! :smiley: Can I keep working on the interior afterwards as well? Didn’t get time to. :confused:

Sure

Contest over. Shall I move the topic?

May i enter this competition and have Permission, i was really looking for one that would suit me :smiley:

Oh yes, and is the City american because i’m going to include a flag, if it isn’t just tell me the country then i’ll make a flag for it

Please do not double post. Use the ‘modify’ button to add or edit your previous post. Thanks!

This finished ages ago…