Big City Update [21/06/14]

Hello, welcome to the Big City board’s first real discussion thread!
Some big news for Big City in now available.

1. Big City now has it’s own board! (applause)

2. Many builds in bigcity (almost all) are unfinished on the INSIDE and we desperately need interior decorators, if you think that person is you, please find an empty building and ask a member of the BCQC team for permission!

3. Members can now build in Big City if they pass the application process/have a build moved into bigcity.

4. TestCity is now being used for application purposes exclusively and is GOING TO BE ERASED TO PROVIDE MORE ROOM

5. Builds that aren’t in the city limits are now going to be removed/moved. PLEASE BE WARY AND CHECK IF YOU HAVE THINGS HERE.
    Stay savvy, stay creative, be inspired.
    Wairoa - Quality Control

It might be a good idea to wait until new creative until you clear the stuff outside bigcity. I for one want to move the vehicle museum-y thing out.

I won’t be doing anything on no.5 for at least 2 weeks anyway which ought to be ample time

I have a huge shopping centre / mall on the outside of bigcity made out of brick and sandstone mainly half finished. If you do come across it while renovating and it hasn’t already been moved please can i request it is moved to central big city for now. Thanks.