Big City Themepark

I have always noticed that this server doesn’t usually get events often, and sometimes we can all get a little bored.
I’ve always wanted something like a park in the server, but not just a park, a theme park. I know the server is meant for city building but the theme park could be a nice addition to big city or any other part of the server. I would be willing to help get this idea started.

-Thank you

I like it! Personally, I would like to build it out of Big City because the vast majority of players do not have access to it. Like each player could create a ride or something like that.

I don’t think a theme park would be good for Big City, because there’s already a theme park, it’s a Ferris wheel, south of downtown.

We do have an events area, but it’s just so unofficial due to lack of attention. Technically it’s the same map as “Market” and in survival. Yet we do have another unofficial events ground also in creative that people tend to visit.

I remember…

Many maps ago…

one named Namillo created an amazing working Carnaval/theme park. it was awesomeeee

The rides could be made somewhere in the normal creative world and then placed in Big City using w/e.

If this does go ahead, I’d be happy to help! :slight_smile: I could put the rides into Big City if staff aren’t on to w/e it. (using the magic that I have) :slight_smile:

cough [size=4pt]schematica cough

[size=small]Wow thank you to everyone who replied i am glad i was able to hear your opinions :smiley:
[size=small]
[size=small]

[size=small]
[size=small]But it’s just a ferris wheel? Wouldn’t that be just be one part of a theme park, not a full park?

*Quietly builds my own theme park in the creative map…