Big City Cathedral

[size=12pt]Today, Liam, MegaMegaMan, whubilly and I have been building a Cathedral in Big City.

The Cathedral has been built to worship the Nehter Gods so the Ghasts can be nicer to us and not make that noise.

[glow=black,2,300][size=36pt]The Cathedral will be opened at 2pm GMT Tomorrow (3rd June)[/glow]

[size=12pt]This is the almost completed Cathedral. We just need a few blocks from the Admins and we will be ready to go. Be there tomorrow, 2pm GMT.

Thats nice, bro! While we’re on the topic of getting blocks from admins, I lost 2 64 stacks of bookshelves whilst TPing to Italian in the nether. He was not flying, but I fell to my doom. Anyway the bookshelves are for my library just across from the church. If im not on, just put them in a chest or something.

Yes.

I built the organ, and the floors, and the pews.

Just to clear things up:

UK TIME: 2pm
USA WEST COAST TIME: 6am
USA MOUNTAIN TIME: 7am
USA CENTRAL TIME: 8am
USA EAST COAST TIME: 9am
WEST EUROPE TIME: 3pm
EAST EUROPE TIME: 4pm
WEST AUSTRALIA TIME: 9pm
CENTRAL AUSTRALIA TIME: 10.30pm
EAST AUSTRALIA TIME: 11pm
JAPAN TIME: 10pm

I know that that is early for some and late for others but it actually works out the best for most people being awake at that time.
Hope that helps!

the cathedral idea was originally mine. I started construction on it where the libarary is now

Don’t try and make it sound like we copied you. This is the first i have heard of yours. Earlier today Andy said we need a cathedral in bigcity for a nether portal, so me and ouhai started to build one, mega joined in, and that was that :P.

you didn’t copy me. But I was infact builiding one in 1.4. It was were the library is now. I was working on it. Making the platform then I left. I came back the next day to find a library on it. I then whent meh and gave up on it

:frowning: but i have to goto school at 8AM :-[

well, it will be open after that, its just when it is opening.

Thanks Kyle, I was gonna correct that this morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

you didn’t copy me. But I was infact builiding one in 1.4. It was were the library is now. I was working on it. Making the platform then I left. I came back the next day to find a library on it. I then whent meh and gave up on it