Big Build Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Thanksgiving Big Build Competition. After four days and hours of building, we have a winner! There were lots of great entries and some very complex and large buildings, but the winners and their prizes are as follows:

1st place - Sacreddeathflame (Borderlands 2)
2nd place - Saintnizair (Deus Ex Human Revolution)
3rd place - fatso12321 (Spec Ops: The Line)

All these buildings will be used in our Big City project. Keep checking back for details of our next competition.

and 4th place me for not doing anything again!

Wow! Congratulations to everyone who won! I wanna see some screenshots! And lol whu. xD

WOOOO! Congrats to sacred and and saint! And really well done to everyone who took part, seeing the lots rise into a area of towering buildings was a awesome thing to behold.

I bet the builds were awesome! :smiley: Too bad i didn’t have time though :stuck_out_tongue: I woulda loved to just try ;D

Whooooo, Sacred!! I knew you would win, your build is spectuacular! D
And Saint your building was so awesome! Exspecially on the first floor: your fortune telling machine was a meany butt, but it was funny/fun to play with :slight_smile:
And also awesome job to Fatso for being he first one done and placing! :smiley:

Congrats everyone! Even if you’re not in the top 3, the place now looks amazing due to all the contributions to it!

Well done to all!

Here are images of the winners’ entries:

http://imgur.com/a/n9Rqs

[size=small]And a big pat on the back to everyone else who participated along with the obvious winners, some builds were really nice!

Congrats to everyone, there were some really fantastic builds out there!

I’m glad I got to see these in progress. Well, Fatso’s was done before I even logged on for the event. Sacred’s finished work really is impressive.

Enjoy your prizes guys! Hope they don’t keep you away from us too long! lol

Texture pack?

Congrats Sacred and all the other winners!
All of your builds were amazing and I wish I could have joined you all building! :smiley:

Congrats, everyone! Sucks I couldn’t join, but due to the stress of an upcoming SAT test and being sick with a cold, I couldn’t. :frowning:

Anyway, wow~~! Amazing! Clock tower was epic. From what I saw, they all looked really cool, I’m sure you guys almost died with the effort. :wink:

Congrats to everyone, again! Thanks for helping our server grow (or at least Big City)!

And of coarse, Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone! My house caught on fire, I hope yours was better! ;D

Yeah well done to just anyone who took the time to make an awesome build that I really wanna see.

And yeah that clock tower was bodacious (haha I know you havent heard anyone used that in a while!). Not sure who made that but props!

Also, what drk?!

Soartex Fanver

http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/soartex-fanver/

Lovely texture pack.

hey Gooby, you should put that in my texture pack sticky in the GD! =D