BIG, Ambitious Proposal for what Big City Really NEEDS

SO. GUYS MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE VERY END! ITS NOT ALL MUSUEMS!
You guys probably know what it will be already - as I am the ‘master’ of museum building since 2014. I have this BIG proposal and if you’ve been reading my topic titled : TOP SECRET you have a good idea of what I’ve been working on with ScrewMicrosoft/KingofSweden/KingJohn. Its a BIG museum. What will it be? It can be anything - in fact - maybe a sort of block museum, a WWII History museum (Of course), and player museum for like special people, donators, long times trusteds, some members, and the big area to staff. So this could be sort of like a chain of museums like what you could see in Washington, D.C. Now your thinking how will you alone do all this? I have to make it happen somehow. I’m no fan of recruiting but if anybody is interested in helping build the block museum (forgot to mention this: will have rare blocks) or the player museum (sorry WWII is all to myself - and maybe a special guest.) please put if you’d like to or not. ALSO: Put your opinion below! It will be very much appreciated! [
NOW… A EVEN BIGGER AMBITOUS PROPOSAL
BIG CITY TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
This could be a whole separate area of bigcity. It could have a capital building, it could have rebuilt memories, and if possible - even that one plugin that allows one to put real pictures (not paintings) on places - which could be useful for the museum (with old PCB memories, funny moments, long goners, and the golden golden moments of PCB.) And then the museums would be there. And well. I could put this in the World Edit Request Thread, but why not here? Above all, I would like World Edit and maybe some others. I have experience with it from my admin days on other servers, like a lot. So this pretty much raps it up, that’s my proposal! Please, again put any comments, questions, or anything else.

If staff approves of this, I’m down! (I’m building Dubai, So … It makes sense XD) We could have Botanic Gardens, Shopping Centres, (Depends on where this is Maybe Chicago Navy Pier…), Theme Parks, Water Parks ect. ect.

In other words... I have tons of ideas.
8) ;) ;D

Uh… Yay? I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Possibly.

Bear in mind that what we currently have in BigCity has taken a VERY long time. We’re talking years rather than months. I’m up for more people doing stuff, but we need to be realistic with our short term goals.

I like the idea of having different areas of the city, but I’d rather they be integrated into what we already have rather than be in a separate ‘wing’. Currently the only natural border we have is the river, to the south of which will be a few luxury apartments on the riverside and then suburbs.

Also, for a big city (for example, BigCity), there won’t just be one big block of transportation things. Sure, the bus depot can be in the same area as the train depot and the tram depot, but it would make more sense for a (potentially underground) central train station in the middle of BigCity, as opposed to on the fringes. Also, if the big BigCity city is going to have suburbs at the edges, transportation should go there too.

You have some very good points, sir. Last night Mannriah gave me the ok to start a museum, he said if it wasn’t good then you could move it. But my first estimate on how long it would take was 4 1/2 years. But imagine if we all worked together, like 100 players or so, all at the same time, dedication, and taking no absences (like very long ones - year long). But I do agree with you that my ‘wing’ plan is flawed. So now I’m thinking maybe there could be like a museum, then several smaller builds and higher buildings like skyscrapers surrounding it? Also guys thanks for feedback! Appreciate it!

EDIT: Some photos of sorta what I’m thinking:
http://media.nbcchicago.com/images/1200675/shedd-aquarium.jpg
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/seattle-art-museum-17478604.jpg

Maybe a FMC Bigcity Branch tower? :slight_smile: Ill be glad to make one after my current World Trade Center project

For your information @RJBud1,
I will be judging you very hard on the Seattle Art museum, as I live in Seattle.
Hope no hard feeling are taken.

JK M8 :wink:
Good luck however

Same with the Shedd Aquarium ~.~ :wink:

Oh no, not doing the art museum. That’s an idea. The real reason that picture was there is because I like how other buildings (like apartments etc) surround it closly - we could do that for BC (Big City).

Lol, Vex you live in Chicago too? I live near Chicago - maybe a 30 min drive if its a good day.