Becoming OP! & Being Busy :(

Hey guys!
I just found out today that I have become OP after logging back onto the server and reading through the forums! I would just like to say thank you to all of the staff and other players in-game and on the forums during my time as a Moderator and again thanks to the staff for voting me on to being promoted! I’m quite excited about being an Operator now and will hopefully be on the server as much as I can.

Although unfortunately I will not be able to be online half as much as I have been the past summer/early last year as I’m about to start my A levels at college and will be extremely busy :’(

Of course on breaks/holidays I’ll be on playing as usual. ;D

Again, thanks to everyone and I’ve had a great time being a part of the PCB community :slight_smile:

Damn, I’ve been leapfrogged.
Well, you definitely deserve it! Congrats!

YAS!!! Congrats, David, you deserve it. :wink: And good luck on your A levels at college. :slight_smile:

Congratulations David!!! I knew you would make it eventually. You were the best mod ever. Good luck at collage!!!

Your friend, ;D
-Ryan™

Thank you guys so much! and thanks for wishing me luck at college. ;D

Wow, you really deserve it. Great job david. You’ll make one of the best Operators that PCB will ever see.

Awww thank you! ;D

Congrats David! =D You really deserved it! =D Good luck at collage! =D

WOOP WOOP! 8)

Congrats Davs :slight_smile: You truly deserve it :slight_smile:

Well done David! You’ll do great as an OP. Good luck on your A levels! Luv -Tigerx112

well done buddy