bb6622 - 20th of august, 2012

[html]

Minecraft Username bb6622

Date of Ban 20th of august, 2012
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Hard24get

Reason for Ban Griefing

Reason to be Unbanned I was destroying something that I made rather than something someone else made

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

your waiting 11 months to make a ban appeal? i find that you are trying to take advantage of the amount of time, hoping we forgot. ill wait on Hards input. i don’t see this going well though

When we find what we define as a grief, we always check who made the grief. That is how Hard must have gotten your name, right? Well, this same search we do shows who MADE the place that looks griefed so we can tell if someone is breaking their own stuff.

There is some room for error in this, but for the most part, we won’t ban if it could have been your own work. Just saying it should have been known to Hard if it was your own work.

I told him about this on Steam last night, he was playing Civilization V at the time though. It may have slipped his mind… Ill send him a reminder today if nothing is done later.

I honestly don’t remember banning, let alone ever hearing the name. However, I generally don’t mistakes without banning people. I rollback people after banning, and I’m pretty sure I would of noticed your house missing afterwords. Which would of told me it was your house, and then I would of unbanned you.

Thank you for posting Hard ;D

Honestly i would take that as a “no”

Quote from another appeal

I did nothing wrong, but considering no-one would believe me I am here to ask for a second chance. Thank you, BB6622

Not saying Hard is perfect. But how many times has Hard fucked up banning somone? Like we said, if it was truly your house, you woulda been unbanned instantly.

This has gone on long enough. I don’t believe your getting unbanned. Locking