Basilica Mega Build

Hello folks!

So on the side from all my build requests I’ve been working on a bigger project. It’s going to be a megabuild of a basilica.

I’m looking for people who not only have a keen eye for detail but also are good with domes, as there will be a lot of them. The domes are indicated by the red circles in the layout.

This build will have its own texture pack as well: http://resourcepack.net/origines-of-rome-resource-pack/ You must have this resource pack if you are going to build

Please email me or inbox me if you are interested in helping.

I look forward to working with you all!

w0w

thats a big church

Yes.
Just, Yes.

Sign Me Up!
I can help with the interior and some exterior designs :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I want to help with the simple time-consuming things like filling in floors, building pillars, etc.

i will be happy to help

if you need me, just give me a holler, and I’ll help

Wow! Thank you all for volunteering!

So here is a preview of what the pack looks like:

This is a smaller basilica I made in singleplayer to try out the pack.

We just need to figure out a way for people to get to the build. Would a warp be allowed? Considering it is quite large…

The other thing I was thinking if one of you are on at the same time as me you can tell me you want to set a home there and I will go there so you can teleport.

Just a note; I edited the post titles because “Basilica” was spelled wrong.

Also, I’d love to assist. Let me know if I’m on.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.