Banner Bank Suggestions

[size=12pt]People have been asking me to make certain banners for the banner bank recently, so I thought I would make this post.

Can you please post any suggestions you have here so I can keep track of them and make sure I do them and don’t forget! : )

This could include any designs, not just letters as I have loads of them in the banner bank already. Also, it would be good if you attached a picture to go with your suggestion if possible so I can have more of an idea on how to make it.

I am making a section for towns/cities/nation flags in the banner bank so if you are the owner of a city or nation or you belong to a nation, please give me your flag so I can add it to the banner bank. If I’m not on, please either wait until I am on, or ask a staff member to put it in the suggestions box outside the back of the banner bank.

I don’t know if anyone has all ready came up with this but what if you did a bunch of country flags?

https://www.google.com/search?q=cool+minecraft+banners&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS679US679&hl=en-US&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-uIzUgKXMAhXHGT4KHabqAQMQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591&dpr=2#hl=en-US&tbm=isch&q=cool+minecraft+banners&imgrc=-DBQn92j_dyJ0M%3A

yep, will do!

do you have any specific ones you would like me to do??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Ooh! can we have the flag of Libya from 2010?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is that the plain green one? XD

No I don’t I just though it might be a nice idea to have for other people if they were looking for flags.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You want me to do the american flag?

You could’ve just said! XD

I’ll make that when I’m next on, shouldn’t be too hard! XD

That’s a pretty challenging flag to make:

I wonder if it would be possible to also have the flag of Afghanistan circa. 1900

Could you maybe post a pic of it as there are different ones on google! :slight_smile:

Damn… That’s gonna take some doing.

Nah, It’s not that hard, you just do that…

I did this once I accidentally made a white banner and tried to colour it green.
Didn’t work.