Banned plus mistaken

Before a decision is made, even though my opinion won’t count because I am a member. I would like to say that R41N80W Is innocent. I’ve known R41N80W for a very long time and this My little pony fan’s method of mining for a while, nodus is never used. To my knowledge no one has it.

Then why would you mention a specific mod/client. You could have just said XRay but you instead stated a specific client. Maybe you didn’t read what ratios he had, but I have been moderating for a long time and that is by no means legit. 1 diamond to 13 blocks accumulated over just a few days, over 100 found.

Honestly I don’t think you should be unbanned especially with all that you are accused of. I do believe in unbans, since I was banned on this server, and given a second chance myself. I believe I have checked all your friends logs, and you were the only one with a significant amount of diamonds.

I mentioned it because that is the only X-Ray mod I have ever seen or heard of. And if you’ve been banned and you had a second chance I am pretty sure accusing him of something he didnt do of course. Is completly wrong.

We aren’t accusing him of something he didn’t do. We have proof for all the accusations. However sip is saying we believe in second chances. As I said, it will be discussed by staff. Unless you have something IMPORTANT to say, do not post until we give a verdict.

Edit by John - Fixed typos

Sip+ban=WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?

as for me, i hardly give out second chances. But since im only trusted on SMP/CMP i will not have a say in it.

Did we ever reach a decision on this? Currently there is arguing going on on SMP/CMP and it’s bugging me. Can we just sort it?

No one decided and let me guess, is it Robin or Darksniper that wont stop about it?

I say no. So far you have been unable to refute yourself in any meaningful way, or even just tell the truth.

refute? I know you mainly said no because Robin and darksniper wouldn’t shut up about it, and what do i have to do post a youtube video showing you how i get the diamonds

theres this thing called single player -.- use that

I said no not because of them at all, but because of all the evidence our staff have against you. Locked. Remaining Banned.