BaneoverpowersMC - 30th of March, 2017

[html]

Minecraft Username BaneoverpowersMC

Date of Ban 30th of March, 2017
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Marco / 05cram05

Reason for Ban Nuker

Reason to be Unbanned I’m horribly sorry. I had a key set for nuker which I’ve never used on PCB before and I accidentally hit it. I have not used any hacks on PCB ever since last time except for Optifine. I made a huge mistake and I will take nuker and all the hack controls off of my keyboard. I’m horribly sorry for nuking the arena marco, and I’m sorry if it caused serious lag for you guys on PCB. I didn’t know I was using nuker and if I shut off the hacks it won’t happen again. If you need more of an explanation I will explain more.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I’m horribly sorry. I had a key set for nuker which I’ve never used on PCB before and I accidentally hit it. I have not used any hacks on PCB ever since April 2016, when I didn’t know about the no unfair advantages rule. The only thing I’ve used on PCB since then was Optifine. I do not exit off of my current version and relaunch in the regular version before entering PCB, because it felt like too much work for me. I’m so sorry as that is very lazy of me. I made a huge mistake and I will switch back to the regular version before entering PCB from now on. I’m horribly sorry for nuking the arena Marco, and I’m sorry if it caused serious lag for you guys on PCB. I didn’t know I was using nuker and if I shut off the hacks before entering PCB it will never happen again. If you need more of an explanation, I will explain more.
Again, I am so sorry and I love playing on PCB. I would never want to seriously hurt others, nor would I want to hurt people’s own builds.

Edited Form. Sorry for Double post, but I would ruin the formatting if I modified the appeal.

You seem apologetic, and to me it sounds like it really was an accident.
Please deinstall your mods (except optifine) immidiately.

Unbanned.