Ban Appeal: Minater247

Minecraft Username: (Your IGN at the time of your ban, or current IGN if you can’t remember).
MInater247
Date of Ban: (The date you were banned. If you can’t remember, indicate so.)
I have no clue. Is been a while.
Banned by: (The IGN of the staff member that banned you. If you don’t know or can’t remember, indicate so.)
Again, been way too long to remember,

Reason for Ban: (The ban reason given when you attempt to join the server. If you are unable to see this for whatever reason, briefly describe what led up to your ban. There should be no I don’t know for this question.)
Using unapproved/modified potions on the server
Reason to be Unbanned: (Why you believe you should be let back on to the server. This is neither an explanation of your ban nor an excuse and apology for your actions. This is an appeal to the staff. Please be elaborate and be detailed but articulate.)
So, I was just playing normally when someone tpa’d, and I accepted. They threw like a hundred lingering potions, causing massive lag and freezing my game multiple times. I got into my saved toolbars, and then got a potion I got from someone else on a freebuild server on Minehut. I threw it at them, and they died. They still kept going, staff did not intervene , tell them to stop, or tell me not to use the potions. I had no other things to do and if I left, they said they would grief me. I want to come back on and keep building my small city. PLease let me back!
Previous appeals: (A link to any previous appeals you’ve submitted. If you’ve never appealed a ban or can’t find any old appeals, indicate so.)
I did one, but it was years ago and I deleted it when it got resolved. At least thats what I think happened. It could have gone differently, i dont remember it like at all.

First Appeal
Second Appeal

Player Report

Banned By @Mannriah

I just want to say after reading your appeal, I don’t think I would unban you. Although the appeal seems to be genuine, you can’t just blame you wrong doing on the failure of other. Yes we should have intervened but you could have easily logged off at the time. Yeah, you might have been greifed but staff are fully capable of dealing with that and the other player would have be banned - not you.

Also there was a player report regarding the incident that said you killed two different people, which is a different story from what you just told us. Want to try again

However in saying all that, the decisions lies with Mannriah.

I know you may not have used the potions intentionally, but some people were upset along the way and you ultimately were caught up in this mess. It’s probably best to stay away from the sorts of players that are bringing these unauthorised potions onto PCB.

It’s been quite a while so I’m willing to unban you. In future please be more careful.