Ban Apeal

Minecraft Username: Swaggot5565

Date of Ban: 7/20/18

Banned by: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Possible Swiggothunub Alt
[b]Reason to be Unbanned I want to play with you guys

Previous appeals: (A link to any previous appeals you’ve submitted. If you’ve never appealed a ban or can’t find any old appeals, indicate so.)

Hello my son recently joined your server and was banned, He has just told me, I have ID with me to prove my identity

You were banned by me, on the conclusion that staff made that you were SwiggoThuNub. This Appeal is very, and I repeat VERY unlikely to pass, as you have mentioned literally everything from previous “SwiggoThuNub” appeals. It is very clear that this is you, Swig. Firstly, NO PARENT would care so much to the point where they’d give their ID away on the internet, and also they’d much rather take their child away from the internet rather than trying to get them back on and expose them to who knows what. Secondly, you mentioned that you lived in Austin, Texas, mentioned the state of Massachusetts on your own accord, which is what your last account had mentioned on its appeal, your age, 13 and a half, which is the approximate age of SwiggoThuNub, the same “favorite color” mentioned in your other appeals as well, and overall the same speech. Last time you came on here your first message was “Who’s Swig” when someone mentioned him, and the second was “Who’s Kurry” and you repeated this five times until Kurry had said “Just saying Hi.” What is noticeable from this is that you some how began to play by questioning authority and the players, not choosing to register until an hour later, and to top that all, your username is so closely similar to SwiggoThuNub’s, it is frankly ridiculous. I’m going to need an actual appeal if you you want to come back on this server. You have 24 hours before either I or another staff lock this post in which you can continue your appeal. Your chance of getting back onto the PCB community is VERY slim. You shall remain banned until further notice. Try to make your next appeal prove that you’re not swig, and dont bring your parents into this. For one a parent does not care about some server to the point to expose their identity. If it is not convincing and if you dont respond in 24 hours, you will remain banned.