Back again with another proposal!

Welcome to the Proposal for “SolveIt” (working title).

SolveIt is a passive minigame, and not a spectator sport. How it works is simple: You are given a task to complete, complicated enough that on average, two people will have radically different ideas about its solution. You are given an area in which this problem is to be solved, and afterwards, you mark the area with a sign with your name and any additional information you think the judges need to judge your build. Afterwards, 3 judges will each give you a score out of ten in creativity, effectiveness, and humorousness. Multiple people will compete in the same task and then will be ranked at the end. There is NO limits to your build but the size of your area, so think about your idea carefully. Any blocks are valid, and there is no time limit. There is no redstone required either, even though the event is currently being held in Redstone Playground.

Where can you find this?

The first trial is being held right now in /warp RPG. Follow the signs and try out our first challenge: Create a hidden crafting table.

Things I need from you:

I won’t be participating in the contest, as it would be unfair, and I also need at least two other people to help me judge. You don’t have to judge every contest, but if you do judge, you can’t participate, as it would be unfair. I am in the process of fixing the logistics of that, I may have a build battle type system where you can rate other people’s builds. Let me know what you think! I also need ideas for future tasks for players. Think about things that you have troubles with in Survival and Creative Minecraft, and leave me a few recommendations.

Thank you!

-Jack Evereds

The gears in my head are spinning already…

Go ahead and build Ferf!

There has been an amendment to the rules: You will judge your other competitors creations. Give them a score out of 5 in creativity and 5 in effectiveness, for a total score out of 10, preferably in a written book explaining why you gave them those scores.

I challenge you… TO A XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN