Ayo, who knocked down my wall?

Hey, Been absent as of the last couple weeks due to the nicer weather and now picking up work. Going to make a habit of spending at least an hour in the afternoons EST to finish Usonia town hall. First of all I’d like to tell CGH and Travis hi I’m alive- Colin the suburbs look really nice. But I just noticed my northern boarder wall I made with the freelance pixelart people has been knocked down with only the blocks with signs attached left standing, would someone be able to restore my hard boarder wall staff-wise? Went from 612, 280ish to 600, 510ish. All thats there now is floating stones with achtung signage. I believe travis also had a guardpost tower and his flag on said wall was removed. There’s also still the one high floating pixelart on my side of this agreed boarder at 750, 500ish.

all sorted, banned the culprits

2 Likes

Wolfy we destroyed this wall because it was 20 next to our creations, which have been there long before you build that wall. If any mod wants video evidence i have proof. This ban incorrect and the mod should of contacted the so called “culprits” to have this sorted out. If so I can talk in discord before 5:30

1 Like

Yeah that hideous wall just got thrown on our land without our approval or knowledge. No moderator was on at the time we could tell, either

Yeah what he said

1 Like

please excuse him

Just because we destroyed a wall that YOU imposed on US doesn’t mean you can destroy our monorail and build it higher.

That isn’t right in the slightest it was imposed on our land

As I said in the ban appeal threads, you guys need to sort this between yourselves. Without destroying each others work.

Feel free to use this thread to do it, or in game, or take it to PMs.

And ruby whats the deal with the damage done to our land. It seems as our area was “rolled back” about a week or 2. We lost a lot of work because of a mistake. We would like our area restored if possible. Thank you

CGH Informed me of this yesterday, the wall was placed at the biome boarder as wairo and Matt both agreed as a boarder. As I understand the aesthetic of the wall is the main issue. I was planning on doing a nicer one and never got around to it. At some point I will re-work it along with the buildings and or artificial mountain-side that will be needed to hide the view of the cartoon pixel art from the city. As far as leaving signage in other peoples city that is also not the correct method of reaching someone. Sorry for the aggravation on your end.