Australia Day 2017

[size=14pt][b]I would like to wish all Australians near and far (and everyone else) a happy Australia Day.
I would also like to take the time to recognise the traditional owners of our lands, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders of Australia, as well as all the men and women who risked or sacrificed their lives to keep our country the way it is.

On this day, the 26th of January 1788, the First Fleet of colonisers from Great Britain landed on Australia, which would later become the pacific powerhouse it is today. Although our country is younger than most, we are strong and resilient, have passed many many challenges and made many steps towards the future.

I am proud to be Australian.[/b]

Happy Australia day Wai, long life to the aussies!

Happy Australia Day!

Happy Australia day, my Aussie companions. Especially Manning. I am proud of my country

Happy Australia Day to all Australians! Let the cordial friendships and celebrations for everyone in Australia continue forevermore.

To all me mates and cunts out there:

Happy Staya Day.

Happy Australian day!

It’s a Sad day for us Brits #MakeBritainEmpireAgain XD jk tho but happy Australian day!

Happy day of the Australians!

crikey, its Australia in its natural habitat feedin’ off of Vegemite!

happy Australia day

Merry Aussie Day!

Aussie>Brit :o

But around 35% of Australian population originates from Britain :wink:

National anthem:
[youtube]Dqtkckl6s5Y[/youtube]
Unofficial anthem:
[youtube]rMdbVHPmCW0[/youtube]

Happy Australia Day! As a non-native English speaker, the Australian accent is the one I like the most :wink:

Happy birthday you continent island nation country sovereignty thingy

¡ʎɐp ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ʎddɐɥ 'sǝᴉssn∀ noʎ ɹoɟ ɹǝᴉsɐǝ ʇᴉ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇsnſ