Assassins Guild

[glow=red,2,300][size=36pt]THE ASSASSINS GUILD HAS BEEN DISBANDED[/glow]

(Posts left for reference)

Hello. As some of you may know, I have become the resident Assassin in Boom Town ( xD ).
I will be taking a few members into a guild, the (current) base of operations being situated in the Wool Shop in BT. You can find this by looking for the building with the coloured wool outside, not far from the Cake House.

The guild will essentially be here to take care of any ‘problems’ you may have, whether it be mobs in your home or needing protection as you explore, basically, killing anything.

HOWEVER this will not include other players, unless you have both gone into a pvp war with each other. Please note that we will need payment to take out another player (in the form of money, ores/ingots, ammunition, weapons etc.), and will NOT take them out, if you are participating in an arena battle, this will be for you to sort out yourself.

We will take on any ‘problems’ similar the ones mentioned, depending on our availability at the time. You can arrange for us to do something at a set time in the future, which will help your chances to gain our assistance.

Current members:
See guild news below.

I plan to build more guild building-base-things in other towns so we can have people spaced out. Eg. a base in bigcity to sort out ‘issues’ there and a similar one in Creative Cove or something like that.

[size=10pt]~#~GUILD NEWS~#~

Current Members:
liam599 - Shadow Assassin (Leader) - UN spokesman.
Ouhai_Ruby - Shadow Assassin (2nd in Command)
Hard24get - Assassin
sipjca - Shadower
ymbninjakiller - Warrior
zakrox96 - Learner
(Ranks given in order of people joining)

Special thanks to ymb, for allowing us to use Boom Town as our ‘home’ village.

Please welcome the newest member, zakrox96!

Construction of a new guild base is underway.

Ranks are being discussed.

Skins for each rank have been made. I will wait until people show they are interested before releasing them.

meh, i guess il join

Ill join too.

HOWEVER this will not include other players, unless you have both gone into a pvp war with each other. Please note that we will need payment to take out another player (in the form of money, ores/ingots, ammunition, weapons etc.), and will NOT take them out, if you are participating in an arena battle, this will be for you to sort out yourself.

I’d like to join.

Guild News updated.

What ranks should we have?

Adept - Most basic form of infantry, for new members.
Learner - Wiser adept’s, has some combat experience.
Warrior - Experience in battle.
Shadower - Can follow a person without being noticed.
Assassin - Long serving members of the guild.
Shadow Assassin - Head of the guild.

Edit by Ouhai_Ruby: Done

Guild news has been updated. Please respond about skins.

liam, its just your emo guy with different hair…

Basically… yeah. I will edit them more to make them more individual.

i cant be bothered to make them now but i propose we have my skin with different colours replacing the black.
Pink for Adept
Purple for Learner
Red for Warrior
Blue for Shadower
Grey for Assassin
Black for Shadow Assassin

Sounds good. Doubt people will want the pink one though… And I want to keep my skin xD
Warrior, and shadow assassin can have weapons also.

the pink is to encourage people to get promoted :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah xD But it might discourage people from wanting skins…

New thought.

What can we actually do…?

I mean, we can’t assassinate people, so… what can we do? Offer mob protection, but… that’s about it, and its being covered by pretty much EVERY faction.

Could we perhaps have a more involved role in the U.N?

Ideas people?

we could be sneaky suppliers or private investigator type people.

Yes. That would work. Perhaps we should be renamed, from assassins… I have a suit now. Which makes more sense for private investigators xD So like… spies. But with a less crappy name.