Art Thread

Here’s some of my art shit
Most of it is concept art for my comic.

Uniform concepts for soldiers of The Empire, The Wellington Republic, and the Kerr Confederacy.

Spoiler

Imperial infantryman. Basically the grunts with guns. This is the pre-796CE uniform. After the Wellington invasion of The Empire the uniforms worn by soldiers rapidly changed for use in trenches.

Imperial Engineering Corps soldier. These guys are primarily engineers and vehicle technicians who go in to active combat. Additionally they are experts in improvised weaponry which is useful on the frontlines. The Engineering Corps is famed across the world as being the only unit in The Empire that is caught up with the rest of the world.

Uniform of the Wellington Republic. These men, like Imperial infantry, are grunts and like The Empire their uniforms experienced changes once trench warfare became mainstream.

Uniform of a soldier in the Kerr Confederacy. There isn’t really an official outfit for Kerr soldiers. The government is the only one ranked lower than The Imperial government in terms of technological progress. However, to countermand this the Kerr government has been experimenting in the frozen tundras…

Spoiler

General concept art

Just some random dude reading a book in a small town in Safa (Western Imperial states, very arid)

One of the Imperial capitols entertainment districts at night.

Lord Alucard’s (Imperial) final stand in Raethke Valley

Raethke Valley Castle. Pre-siege. This is basically the landscape of where Alucard’s final stand was before everything went to hell.

An Imperial river patrol in the Shinku District of the capitol city.

And lastly, my bands first and last most likely last song. Turns out you needed personal experience to make music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LDwxbiHMGU&t=50s

Making that song was actually pretty difficult since our guitarist is in Russia and our vocalist is in France.

EDIT: Apparently this forum is missing a chromosome and decided to make all the images in the second spoiler really f*cking big. Sorry about that but I am too lazy to bother editing it.

Hello, I a, publishing some of my works on my Instagram, @estevaofineart.

I just checked them out and damn Este they are really good!

Idk maybe I’ll post some of my aircraft and portal drawings later, if that counts

I try to do ‘realistic’ drawings

Nice silver, This is my first anime/manga drawing

As recommended by my brother, I did a naruto-veggie tales mashup with ms paint once… this is literally the extent of all my artistic abilities

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

The REAL Larry the Cucumber

Oh guys I’ve got some very sad news for you.
(I’d reccomend you don’t read anything else on that fake news site because it could present a different worldview to yours.)
http://babylonbee.com/news/former-child-star-junior-asparagus-arrested-drug-charges/

(A week later)

Thank you, just saw reply now.

Thanks everyone following, by the way!