Arcadia

[size=36pt]Arcadia is coming to big city!
[size=18pt](Thanks to Robin for thinking up the name)
[size=14pt]Arcadia is a very tall building, like the shard. I plan to make it one of the tallest skyscrapers in BigCity. If you wish to help whilst I am online, I pay 5-15 PCB dollars to anybody that helped with the project!

[size=36pt]Progress Pics

Will it be a new Eden? Will it be the place to go skinny dipping? Will it be a magical place where humans can pet every animal known to man? Will it be the only source of oxygen for the city? Will it every be a reality?

Probably going to be filled with offices like the IRL shard, with an overpriced viewing deck at the top ;D

Awwwww… No big daddies. :frowning:

If I was penguin, I’d furnish about 3 floors then stick a ‘HELP YOURSELF TO A FLOOR’ sign outside. I think buildings in bigcity should have at least 4 furnished floors.

Thanks for your comments. I will let people have floors for their own, to make shops/offices etc.
Please reply if you want to pre-reserve a floor.

Beacons are also a nice modern light source. :smiley: I can help with world edit if I find you online.

note: a lot of beacons create lagg.

Only if they have a beam extended!

Beacons only emit the actual beam if there is the special blocks under them, no worries.

Thanks all.
I will do a beacon on top of it and on sides as a light source.
If you are online at the same time as me, pie hole, I would love to have somebody come and world edit for me.