Arcadia PVP Tournament?

I have recently built a PVP map in a town called arcadia. You can check it out at /warp arcadia, It is in a netherrack building to the back-right of the warp. The current map is called ‘Lava Ruins’, and I would love to hear your feedback on it. Chen and I did a few games on it, hand to hand PVP, and we both enjoyed it.

So, I was wondering if anybody would like to participate in a PVP tournament on the map. The winner will get a PVP trophy, and I thought we could do this every 3 months or so.

There is not a specific date it will be held yet, probably at June this year, depending to the number of participants. Please reply telling me what you think about this, and I will edit the post (and probably post again in it, so that everybody can see it), when a date for the first match has been decided.

Thanks!

To be honest, the arena is too small for any large pvp maps and is a bit cramped for one on one matches. We need to clear out a cavern and build underground ruins for an event like this. (Spec can provide tnt. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I will expand it more soon. Thank you for your opinions.