April Update

Salutations, everyone! To kick off this month, we’d like to share two amazing updates with you all. It’s been a while since we’ve made any major changes to the server, so we hope you’re as excited as we are!

[size=1.35em]:gear: Rank Updates

Firstly, we’ve majorly overhalled our ranks and permissions. This is mostly behind the scenes work, so it likely won’t affect you if you’re simply minding your business on the server. In the event there are apparent changes and differences, don’t worry as it’s probably harmless.

[size=1.35em]⇅ Promotions? Demotions?

And secondly, with that being said, we’d like to welcome two brand new Senior Operators Members to the team today! They’ve been playing on this server so long we almost forgot about them; please give a big congratulations to @Filipingus and @Emfitty for advancing retreating through the ranks.

Hoppy Easter, and thanks for playing PCB!

Wow I love everything that’s happening with this new PCB Update! for sure a sign of true development :-* :-* :-*

[glow=red,2,300][move][size=36pt]WOOOOOOOOOOOO
YES GUYS <3[/move][/glow]

I love being an moperator.

[move][size=18pt]YAAYYYYYYYYY CONGRATZ YALLL[/move]

what an honour to finally rejoin the grey team
it’s been far too long

I appreciate the demotion to member, I will be sure to minge around and ask every week how I get trusted along with if I can get worldedit for a tiny 25x25 flattening area.

Lmao

sorry fili, but after several staff meetings, we decided you will get the perms to w/e only 2x2 areas, enjoy! :wink:

Happy April fools and I love being DONATOR BABIESSS

Congratulations guys, very well deserved :slight_smile: