Anybody want a sig?

I downloaded and decided to run Ubuntu earlier today alongside windows 7. In testing it; i’m happy to make anybody a signature if you want one. Always here to help guys, RedxUndead (Rob Lefevre)

Uh. What does unbubtu have to do with signatures… o.o unless your talking about gimp. But even then.gimp isn’t that good

I’m talking about DPI, Unix image programs… including gimp, which the newest version has producers from photoshop working on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just want something to do to get use to navigating it and whatnot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: high five for being a techy like me; ur a boss <3

Yeah I’ll take a sig lol, I’ve been trying but haven’t Had much luck myself (Due to a lack of ideas).

ill take a sig – i guess

Meh Ubuntu. You better take unity off of it. Fedora is where its at.

i want a sig but i have no idea how to make or get one :smiley:

Ubuntu’s beautiful :stuck_out_tongue: and errr, gimp 2.8 is much better than previous versions, i did my an ouhai’s sig on there. Ill get u guys one sorted this evening :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a lot, im just pretty techy so linux is a good os for me :stuck_out_tongue:

huh ?

if ur tryina to say im running linux to show off, guess again, i like the dashboard, just like mac fans like a dock. and windows fans like a taskbar :confused: chill out man im only trying to be friendly

I dont always take jokes so well, im schizophrenic, apologies

In that case, im always here alright. Its important u know ur not alone ^^ Sorry if i riled u up

There you go