AngelOfLovex3 - Today

She/He came on dynamap cursin up a storm. Called everyone dumb asses and told me to die… in a hole. Said a lot of other stuff I’d rather not say. Dragon IP banned him/her. Whether or not he/she is being hacked the account is unsafe and clearly can not be contained.

I have also moderated her on forums - if she got “hacked” again she will be able to post after being moderated.

Let me address a few things here.

First of all, we don’t crack down on people for their English, grammar, or any of that. But for the sake of everyone please try to end your sentences and space out your words into paragraphs so it’s not a big clumped up mess that is a pain for people to read. Spell check and reading over your words definitely helps when it comes to determining if your post is a mess or constructive.

Secondly, you clearly are having issues with your account being compromised by others. Nothing you said gave any indication on how or why your account was compromised. You gave a wall of text which was basically summed up to “I think my friend did it”. If you don’t know who did it or how it was hacked then it’s more helpful to say so instead of naming people you think that did it but you lack proof of. For all we know the hacker who gave that name just made it up.

Until you can get your account sorted out, we will not be unbanning you for awhile. Use anti-virus and anti-malware programs to remove any potential adware, keyloggers, and other trojans or viruses that might have infected your computer. Make sure nobody uses your computer without permission and ensure that your login details aren’t saved if someone does use your computer.

Just as an extra procaution, once said Keyloggers and Trojans have been eradicated from your PC/Laptop, please go through, and change ANY and ALL passwords that you have on your computer so that they cannot continue to login to any of your accounts and continue to wreak havoc upon them.