And7rey - 14th of March, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username And7rey

Date of Ban 14th of March, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by

Reason for Ban Well, why I got banned? Well here is the answer: I said on the server ‘Sometimes I feel like I want to destroy the server’, this was obviously a joke but some of the 13 year old staff of the server called it a threat. Then I got kicked, I asked which ‘dumbfuck’ kicked me, which was my reaction for kicking me without reason, and then I’ve been kicked for being disrespectful. Excuse me!? Who kicked me 2 minutes ago for no reason?! If you want respect, you have to give respect, and I’m not going to worship you because you’re staff, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to be disrespectful all the time, if I’m disrespectful, then I probably have a reason for it. Then I got kicked 3 more times at random moments and then got kicked when asking: ‘Should I call staff ‘God’?’, because I think that’s what you want from me. And no, I didn’t start this, YOU DID! Then some 10 year old mods removed my plot and wrote some shit there and unbanned me and probably waited for me to join and see their artwork, and then banning me again, this shows that most of your admins and mods are immature idiots.

Reason to be Unbanned ^

[ Ban History ] 3 other ban appeals found
14th of March, 2015

14th of March, 2015

28th of February, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Don’t lock this one, IP and forum banning.

You are correct. I rolled you back and gave you a clear message, AFTER several warnings. You threatened to destroy the server. That was strike 1. Then you decided to comeback and rant about being kicked, at that point calling me a dumbfuck. Kicked again. That was strike 2. You were warned by everyone on the server at the time to cool it and just stop. You were clearly warned by me to stop immediately. You did well for about 2 to 3 minutes, at which point, you decided to continue, to insist that the OP’s and Mods are God. If you mean omni-present and omni-potent, and at times merciful and vengeful, then you are correct. You should listen to the staff of a server, after several warnings and a previous ban. What the hell were you thinking. You are not special, nor are you intelligent when it comes to asking for a ban appeal. In fact, you rank up there with the top three idiots I have ever had to deal with on the server thus far. Your antics are not wanted here, nor are your builds and nor are you. Go away, find another server who takes your kind. With your attitude and and persistance, you will go far in life. May you rot in minecraft /warp hell. :smiley:

Damn, we have all the idiots appealing today. -_-

Disrespectful. You say our staff are “13 year olds”, and call us profane insults. When in reality, we seem to be more mature than you, as we do not resort to such immature banter.

Stay gone, buddy.