AND Shadow is BACK!

so i moved into my new apartment today and i has interwebs!

so Shadow will now be on MUCH more often to make sure the children of PCB are all behaving in the new and improved 1.3 update to the SMP/CMP maps!

also, Goof, if you want go ahead and PM me the credentials to the Twitter page and i will help keep it updated for everyone

Awesome! Welcome back shad. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad things are starting to look up for you. :slight_smile:

“Hmm,” wonders Brodur, “I wonder why Shadow likes talking in third person…”.

cause my name isn’t Shadow its Kyle :stuck_out_tongue:

and if i was talking about Kyle it would be in first person, but im talking about Shadowmeire Hanatori so its in third person XD

“Wow, this is cool!” exclaims zak in response to brodur’s response to shad’s third person usage.

YAYNEWHOUSE/APARTMENT!!!

“Congratz on your new apartment!” exclaimed Fer.

Wow, shadow’s all grown up with his new fancy apartment and what-not.

Great to see you back Shadow

WOO HOUSEWARMING PARTY

No, way. News to me. :stuck_out_tongue: 2 Kyles, woo! I’m just glad your real name isn’t shadow. XD

:D 

EDIT: GASP! ZAK! You would sell dogs for crack? DDDDD:

actually, Kyle8910’s real name isn’t Kyle XD

… Well that just doesn’t make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

lol Shad. Congrats on the place and stuff! Also how fast is the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

soooo… i was back as many of you know… and then my bloody charger cable dieded on me =C

not to worry though, im buying a new cable, i found the actual legit cable from Sony today for only 22.98 on ebay, which tells me my computer is too damn old. XD when i first bought the damn thing it was near $50 for a replacement XD but yeah, ill be buying the new cable this week, and hopefully back on sometime next week…

ill be on the forum of course, so no worries there.