AirstarAirways - 21st of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username AirstarAirways

Date of Ban 21st of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Wooly19

Reason for Ban Build on Application

Reason to be Unbanned The application is no longer applicable, misread instructions. I am no longer part of Rancho and the application was voided shortly after the last ban regardless of the build.

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
15th of December, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

If @AirstarAirways actually built a structure w/o permission, that’s not a bannable offense. It doesn’t count as griefing unless it’s damaging, degrading, or not a structure/building. If he destroyed something in the process, that’s another story.

@wooly19 Can you explain your reasoning a bit?

What he actually meant here is that the build I used to apply to Rancho is not my own. I admit, it isn’t! I misread the application. I had citizenship rights revoked anyway, so I don’t see the point of this ban.

This was also because when I called you out on this you then said it was your build ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/boeing-787-9-boeing-house-livery-3336302/ ) and me putting two and two together with your work on the server was enough evidence that you’d lied. This ban is also apart of the trouble you caused with britek and vexnorz earlier confusing both me and ducky also coming close to a ban when you partially insulted me but I gave you the benefit of the doubt which you abused by ignoring me when I said quit it with the caps. I will unban you when I wake up in the morning thank you

This is all very confusing.

Anyway, thanks for the unban - I appreciate your understanding.

Also, not quite sure what you meant about insulting you. If I have insulted you, I don’t intend to do so and I hope that not only you but anyone else who reads this should understand one thing: This is Minecraft, a game I come to play when I am tired of facing real life. I myself am very sarcastic in-game and in-real-life. So, if I insult you, please let me know and I can clarify what I meant. I’m sorry you felt insulted wooly, I don’t want you to be insulted.

One last thing - what time zone is your morning :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you for your apology just be careful in the future.

Im running GMT so server time i should be up and on by 12 noon

Alright!

Hope you have a nice rest and I’ll see you then.

Best Regards,
AirstarAirways

---- [ THREAD ENDS HERE ] ----