Aidenbdog - 25th of January, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username Aidenbdog

Date of Ban 25th of January, 2014
Server Other
Banned by this was months a I have no idea

Reason for Ban I did not give a guy his stuff back when I killed him in a PvP zone

Reason to be Unbanned I love this server and it rocks and the guy kept swearing at me!

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Ferrari5746 was the one who banned you. He’ll get back to you eventually.

I remember you went up to someone (can’t remember who) and killed them for absolutely no reason. They only started swearing and getting mad when you refused to give it back.

You do know that PVP is only allowed if both parties agree in advance, right? Same thing for stuff “won” in combat.

Right, as far as I’m aware, I was on the server at the time. You killed two players with no advanced notice, you then refused to give the items back. The only reason that the two players have those items was because ferr teleported you to me, and I killed you. Also, at no point did you say that you had won the items", you just said “no” when asked to return them.

Yeah, I think you killed me Aidenbdog if I remember correctly. I was AFK, and when I came back I was dead.

Also we don’t have PvP zones…

I’m not a real forgiving person, do I’ll let someone else decide.

He may have just not known the rules and thought that if they can be pvp’d it’s free game. I’d say give him another chance, maybe small tempban though.

Temp-ban 3 days.

Locked.