Add a certain amount of $ to each players balance.

Hello,
So a lot of players don’t have the starting $500 and therefore cant do anything with realstocks or just buy things in general. So I think we should add $500 to everyone’s balance. Another reason for this is that there is very little money on the server to begin with and voting honestly does not pay well enough to be worth it.

:\ i think it would probably end up disappearing again.

There is plenty of money on the server, you all just pay it to 3 people.

Actually, I once had 2,500 or so dollars (2400-2500~) and I lost them all either when I changed my name or when I was banned. Both of those occured on the same night.

It would be because you changed your name. Each player’s money is stored to their username, not their UUID.

It would be because you changed your name. Each player's money is stored to their username, not their UUID.
Would it be possible to get this money back? I have been rather poor ever since that dreaded day.

Everyone starts off with $500. If you changed your username just tell an online Senior Op+ to take the balance from your previous username and transfer balances. There is no need to give everyone free $. This is resolved, King get in touch with a SOP+ whenever.