A new rank!

Hello PCB!

In the time I have been on PCB, I have started my own city and been very successful with it. However, there has been some difficulty when it comes to getting player heads and making nice armor stands. I think we should have a new rank "in between" Trusted and Member. For this rank (I am calling it "Builder") you would have to fill put an application much like the ones you see on servers such as Keralis and Cubed Creative. The application would have you post pictures of your builds, maybe write some on why you should be a builder, and would only be for players who are active, build a lot, and have been a Member for at least a month or two. This would make building for me much easier, and although it is unlikely to be accepted, please consider my suggestion.

~Jake

Armor stands and player heads are a Tusted privledge, they dont even give extra quality to “building”. PCB works because we are not a building skill ranked server. The way you’re proposing this idea would make us no better than Keralis if we made it happen

more ranks creates more divided people which leads to people feeling left out.
This creativity rank isn’t needed. If you show how you work and what you make more people will ask for help and if you show you’re worthy even big city can open up. there has never been a limit to creativity here on the server.

trusted can also be achieved in 1-2 months just gotta prove your worth it.

I also don’t see how being a “builder” makes it easier to build?

^ Yup

There was once a builder rank, on the classic server, but that’s no longer needed. Trusted is as achievable as builder, you just need to show your worth. A rank for only adding permissions to build player heads and armor stands is surely to have little worth on PCB, and would indeed divide the server, even if there were more permissions than just two.

This is not the first time this has been suggested. I still think it’s unnecessary.

Classic was straight Creative, so that’s why the rank system was based around building skill. The main server is CMP and SMP is really community-based so it makes a lot more sense to have a single merit rank like Trusted. Builder wouldn’t translate as well over to Survival.

If something like this were to ever be introduced, the application process is one hundred percent not necessary. The thing with servers like Keralis are you have to get the Builder rank in order to build on the server. Anyone can build on PCB, and us staff can recognize build quality.

So yeah, not happening IMO.

^^^^^^^^

This rank wouldn’t be of any use, because they could spam the armor stands and clone them (/ast) so I do not think this is a great idea.