A Brief Introduction: CaptLincoln

Hello everyone! My username is CaptLincoln, and I just wish to give a brief introduction as to who I am, what I do, and what I don’t do.

Originally I came from a much smaller city-building server. There I like to think I built amazing things, including a city of 112 buildings and a handbuilt Imperial Star Destroyer inspired by Star Wars. I hope to continue to do so on this server, whether collaboratively or by myself.

As an individual, I love Star Wars. I also enjoy building cities that are absolutely random. I build according to the following logic: Chaos and order are not opposites, but simply two closely intertwined concepts we use to define our world. I choose to believe that we are all good people at heart and love helping other people. Just don’t ask me to take credit for anything!

I do build just about everything and prefer terraforming and most projects by hand, so hopefully, I don’t stress staff with world edits too much. My builds aren’t uber-detailed but I like them, and that is all that matters. I also will gladly build for other people, so if you want something done, let me know!

One thing I do not do under any circumstance is a compromise. My values are the highest thing I will protect and frankly, if you ask me to toss them to the wayside I gotta say no. I’m an honor-bound individual and take failures hard. It’s what I do. I apologize in advance.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you all very soon! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’ll keep an eye out for you, but let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you out :slight_smile:

Heh. Thank you so much, Mannriah, God of Wisdom, I think I read at the spawn.

1 Like

Welcome to the server, It’s like a never ending addiction. I hope you have the best fun here.

Welcome to PCB! I hope you really enjoy our server and the community :heart:

Welcome =) love Star Wars too) when i was 14 my nickname in the internet was Amidala :smiling_imp:

That’s AWESOME!!! My nickname was Thrawn for the longest time. I hope to see you around!

Hi there. Welcome to PCB :slight_smile: