74 Days of Training

Hi! My names Sam… aka Namillo. Ive been playing on pcb for a while now (nearing 9 months). Playing Minecraft night and day took a toll on my body. I gained a lot of weight and I became very unhealthy. You may have noticed I haven’t been as active for the past 2 months or so. Thats because Ive been getting back into shape. I was just disgusted with my body and I needed to do something about it. I now run 3 miles every morning as a warm up before I hit the gym. I’ve lost alot of my weight but im still not where I want to be muscle wise… anyways heres my before and after results. Its not a good picture but its the most recent before I started training.

after
IMG 02431]

Aww! I wanted to see the after (it’s private). But that is fantastic. Bring it in you magnificent bastard!

EDIT: WOW! Just saw the video and THAT is amazing! Dunno if I could ever do that.

Dont you run track or something like that?

Damn bro, dem gains! Good job man, now all you need is to not shave and to get a tan, then you’ll be gettin ladies just like mwah

Well done! Takes a lot of will power to get up and do shit like that.

I’m going to start trying to get more healthy when I can. I’m not overweight or anything, I’m underweight if anything. I broke my leg a few years back and since then my stamina plummeted because I spent almost a year not doing any exercise at all apart from the gym to get muscle back in that leg.

The only other exercise I did was football/soccer in school at a lunch time but now that I’ve finished school, that’s the end of that. Decided I’m going to give my bike more use as it’s fairly decent, I just never use it. Weather is nice recently, so I have no excuse not to.

Anyway, seriously Nam, well done. Props to you, you should feel immensely proud of yourself. :slight_smile:

That I do nam, but shoot. It takes me loads of willpower just to do that. Actually loosing weight is something that I’ve never had to do, and I think it takes a lot more will to do.