5 year anniversary

2nd of January, 5 years ago. Me and a friend joined this server and it hasn’t let me go ever since. Friends have been made, projects have been started and abandoned and a lot of fun has been had and I honestly can’t believe this much time has passed. When I started I was just a teen and now I’m already in my last year and applying to universities. But enough with that, I have a tradition to keep up. This year I have:

• Gone inactive multiple times (I do sure love losing all my time to school and work)

• Greatly expanded on my scp facility and finished light containment (which was already beyond my expectations for the project)

• Applied for a warp (which hasn’t been commented on yet but it’s almost been two weeks so who knows)

While it hasn’t been a very exciting year for me on the server, I’m still glad I always have this amazing community I can interact and grow with besides my real life that’s going to take off soon.
Thank you all for making this community as fun as it is and especially thanks to the staff team for it’s innovations to the server.

It’s been a great 5 years, and here’s to 5 more!

5 Likes

I agree, here’s to five more! I like seeing you around, even though we don’t know each other well