2018 donation matching

In the last four days of 2018 I will once again be matching donations.
Essentially, if you donate $15 to PCB I’ll donate the other $15 in your name so you can get permanent donor perks!
If anyone wants to do this please comment in this thread so I know who donated and who hasn’t!
I’ll be matching up to $90 so potentially 6 people can get permanent donor rank before the end of the year!

3 Likes

As an added bonus, if anyone donates $50 or more I’ll also throw in a bonus gift card worth $20 (USD) in value of your choice (Steam, PSN, Xbox Live or other special requests potentially) - Available for the first 2 only! Post below if you have done this so I can liaise with you.

3 Likes

I have donated 17.50

1 Like

Two days left until the matching window ends!
Thanks to those who have donated so far

I just donated 32.50, for a combined total of 50$ from my earlier donation

2 Likes

Thank you so much Swiggonub for your donations.
Confirmed $50.

Always appreciated!

2 Likes

DM me when you’re ready and I’ll arrange a gift card.

Looks like we raised $50, all being matched in the name of @Semiobesemale
Since you already have donor rank, and you’re the reason the server is having $50 matched, it’s up to you to decide who should get donor rank with it @Semiobesemale. Mail me (Cabal) in game with the username(s) you want me to donate for.
Thank you all so much for the support you show PCB, this community is truly wonderful.

Also,
I’ve informed a couple people already, but I recently had a large amount of my checking and PayPal accounts stolen from me. This will not effect my matching the donations but I will be delayed until I’m able to recover what was taken from me. If it ends up taking too long I’ll use a prepaid card I have on hand so either way, yeah.
Anyhow, thank you all again, let’s make this a wonderful 2019 for PCB!

Alrighty, since Swig never responded I donated $30 for Ramona and 6 months to a random member.
Username in the PayPal email from [email protected]

This is $50 total, btw
The extra $2 couldn’t be used for anything so I didn’t count them