1awesomekid - 5th of July, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username 1awesomekid

Date of Ban 5th of July, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Shadow

Reason for Ban The OP which banned me said that i had broken some blocks around a city me and my friends were building i only broke around 10 blocks but replaced them all back but there were other blocks that were broken and when the op checked the log it said i had broken them

Reason to be Unbanned I am 100% sure i did not break any of the blocks and that at the time i was very emotional becaus of personal matters i vow to never break any blocks without permission if i get unbanned sorry

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

We are 100% sure you broke the blocks. You lied about the roof being griefed and only repaired a couple blocks. You can lie all you want, but log block doesn’t lie. You broke way more than 10 blocks. We know every single block you break or put down. You did this while invisible. (Witnesses: Shad, Sac, Jav, Koala, Panda). Although i do believe in second chances, lying makes it harder to consider it. Its up to shadow since he’s the one you should convince.

You kept denying that you broke the ceiling even though your name was on the logs. Since this is your first offense I say you should get unbanned but this is up to Shadow to decide.

doode. really?

So now emos dont cut themselves, they break shit for the lawls?

we were watching you
you didn’t know it, but we were there lmfao. Ill give you enough rope to have another chance this time, but dont hang yourself with it and grief again dummy.

Unbanned. Locked

I know this is locked but Shad forgot to unban I believe (since I checked the ban list) , so I unbanned for him.

Unbanned, solved, already locked

yes i did. keep a close eye on him just in case.

sorry about that, it was uber late last night before i went to bed