1.9 PCBHyperloop Rail System Design Competition

Hello PCB! As some of you know, the PCBHyperloop project is a go! (http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=12001.0) However, collectively designing the track for the hyperloop is difficult. This is where the competition comes in. The rail concepts will be built in plots in the city of Dubai. Soon we will hold a forum poll to vote for the best hyperloop track which will then be built to connect the two test cities.
[hr]
Directions:
/warp Dubai. Exit town hall and turn left until you reach a two-lane intersection, then turn left again. Go all the way down the road to the competition area.

Requirements:
Rail designs must be elevated tracks that have at least a two-block wide flat surface of ice for boat travel. The tracks must also have guard rails and themed around a futuristic/ modern look.

Rules:
You may not build outside of the red clay plot lines. You may, however, build on it. Please create a sign with your username below the plot number on the quartz. GRIEFING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ALTERING OTHER BUILDS WITHOUT PERMISSION FALLS UNDER GRIEFING. Comments may be posted in front of the plots on the brick. Lock the signs and write your name. Please do not post hateful comments.

Plots:
If your design requires more than one plot to be built, please make a request to a PCBH member and we will accommodate for the extra space by building more plots.
[hr]
Thank you to Vex for allowing the competition to take place in Dubai!

Thank you to AngelSentinel for help building the competition area!

Questions or comments? Please contact me in-game or via forums.

If you are interested in working for PCBHyperloop, please contact me. We have positions available!
[hr]
Thank you!
[size=36pt]PCBHyperloop™

Got a map logo that can be (relatively) easy to change the station name on. This will go on item frames in cities up for the project.

Also, I’m preeetty sure Ceres isn’t going to be a part of the project until it becomes major, but that’s just an example.

See the station at /warp hokkaido for an example.