1.9 Inter-City Hyper Loop PROJECT PROPOSAL

I’ll volunteer Prymont, but it will still be a few weeks before 1.9 appears.

All the current connections on the southern part of the blue line involve some change in Y, so they probably won’t be eligible without some station rebuilding (I have W/E now so that’s a possibility once I get my recovery disk for my computer and redownload Minecraft - it’ll take around 0 to 4 business days). If Claudia gives me the OK, I’ll move/rebuild the Clarita station to the same Y as Firma and that’ll be the prototype for future rails.

I’ll volunteer Dubai [I have no clue where Prymont is on the map] But Dubai’s in the Top Left Corner of the map If I’m correct PCBT was more around the Right? Maybe I could start construction on Left Map Rails we’d need to agree on a height to build the rails as the Boats refuse to go up any slope ::slight_smile:

The different lines could definitely be at different Y values, but generally it needs to be low enough so that it won’t cut through any oceans, just under it. This is generally Y<32. You can probably be linked to the Port Royal Shuttle (goes northwest from Port Royal, through New Hanson), but we’ll have to see.

what about portland and prymont? sorry i just got here

I just read the title and thought it was cool already!

JAH! Your alive! I thought you dead.

Very interesting! I’ll help build some of it if you’d like.

Hello all! Thank you for volunteering your cities! PCBH will have to figure something out but as of now we are focusing on rail design. The competition forum post is here: http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=12076.0 . I hope to see your ideas!

Sounds pretty interesting. It would be fun to be a part of this so I’m definetely willing to help :smiley:

This is 1.9 lmao ;D

I know this is a bit late, but I’d love to design a track to be used. Love modern, love the idea, love the everything about this. I’ve been wanting a legit type of transportation between central cities for months, and i’m glad it’s finally being thought of!

I can help make the track look pretty, and you can make a station in New Kalipso if you want. It is in a good location, just south of spawn.

I have been talking to Asmodean_ about having a station in my town, Freehold. I have accepted to have a station in my town. Freehold is east of Hokkaido, it is across a large patch of snow (tundra, taiga, and ice spike biomes). And, from the map I have received from Asmodean_, it seems that Freehold will be apart of PCBHyperloop’s Line A.

Yup!

Here’s a map for y-apostrophe-all:

uh i didn’t agree to have a stop in Portland.
also, if Portland had a station it would be very hard to make it, since the city is full with infrastructure and i have no idea where it could be

I like the fonts on the signage. Port Royal is open to a station, but underground is preferred.

Asmodean, is it possible that that there could be more Lines for the hyperloop, in the future? And, could there be another station in Line A?

Hey guys, sorry I have been pretty inactive with this project. School had been really busy with finals and AP tests, etc. I am currently working for the summer and I’d like for someone to head the project as I cannot be on the server often. I still think the loop is a really good idea and I hope that many of you will support it by helping to build or offering your town as a destination. Please contact me if you are interested in heading the project. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.