1.2.3 Update Progress

Lol. You must see ggg’s post about what Andy might look like. Quite a laugh. But yes HE MUST SLEEP :).

So is the idea of a semi vanilla 1.2.3 dead now? Or is andy just waiting for something else to happen? I’m sure people would love to run around on a 1.2.3 map for a while, even if it was to be wiped when all the side plugins are updated.

We could also use that to find a good seed :smiley:

I talked with Sip and we decided that me and him would make an awesome team, as I have loads of experience with Bukkit - updating plugins, configuring permissions and all that fun jazz. Sip on the other hand is really okay with Linux, so together we should be pretty fine.

Have you contacted Andy and gotten access to the box? I have not heard if he approved your “application” to the job.

Nope, have midterms this week so not the most ideal time, but will ask sometime soon. I have been relying on patience, which I guess is not the best thing to do always.

Also I found an application that appears to use putty in a more graphical way, making copy and pasting much easier
Its called DataFreeway.

if i may, and its not to big of a pain in the ass for everyone working on it, i have a request for a plugin. its called enchantview, i can sent a link if i need to, but it LITERALLY tells you the enchantment you will get before you get it… dunno if this is an option, but personally its something i would enjoy having on Minecraft…