1.10 is now live - Welcome to the new survival!

[size=20pt]PCB is now running version 1.10.2!

[size=18pt]What’s new in 1.10? - [url=https://mojang.com/2016/06/minecraft-110-an-update-of-fire-and-ice/[/url]

[hr]

[size=12pt]Sorry about the long wait, but PCB is now running version 1.10! If you have any problems, please post in the Bug Reports section.

Along with the 1.10 update, we have reset survival (including Market, The End and Nether). This is a full reset! No money, inventory or stash chests will be brought over. Everyone will begin with $500! If you’ve always wanted to play survival on PCB, but felt dissadvantaged, now is your chance to go out there and lay claim to the mantle of PCBs richest player!

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!

[size=18pt]Opinion Survey
[size=12pt]We want to know what you think of PCB. Please fill out this short anonymous survey. All responses will be seen by senior staff.

Awesome! It’s time for me to get back into survival Minecraft. I’ll have to start thinking of ideas for a survival town. It’s going to take a while to get started and gather materials before I start anything like that though.

Awesome guys! I am super excited to check it out and I know you all have worked so hard on making it! I sure it will be worth the wait! Thanks guys! =D

And remember to leave some exploring fun for other players if you wish to raid lots of stuff =)
Share the happiness =D

[youtube]6bvowiyc85U[/youtube]