Wolf's Sig

I like em both D:

Liam, good to see someone else who can a brush :stuck_out_tongue: should get urself a Gfx tablet bro

Hmmm could I has red’s sig with liam’s me standing on a grass block? File sharing might be needed xD

Liam care to upload the pic of him standing on a block? and ill get right to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Liam just told me he got it from something called Minecraft Skin Viewer

sick, whats the skin name?

try searching my name, it should rip it from minecraft.net :slight_smile:

On it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, I just stretched the block then to get it from a more vertical looking view. I can’t upload it with the block without a background, but I could upload the image of ouhai? Eh, here it is anyway xD

good working with ya lads

Awesome, Thanks guys :smiley:

Nice job on the background! :slight_smile:

thanks guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, that looks awesome red, mind maybe making me one. ;D I would like to see what you could do. One thing i would like is something that coordinates around the colors of blue and green. (my fave colors)

of course man, anything to help :stuck_out_tongue:

Here ya go bro

I love it!!! ;D Thanks red.

any time ^^

That is really impressive. Those last 2 (Myth’s and Ruby’s) are really good. I do have one suggestion for Ruby’s if you don’t mind. I was thinking it was redundant to say Senior OP twice on the sig. Why not add Liam’s “oh hai thar” under the name? That, or “DA RUBESTER” like his account.

Thoughts?

yeah i agree with u, my damn system saved the layers as a frickin jpg not a layer editable files, ill see what i can do though