Warp: Montmorency (12th of May 2020)

Project Name : Montmorency
Warp Name : montmorency
Town Owner : @whbilbo @zwinky12
Backup Owner : @Azraellea
Spawn Point : 4620 73 -14227
Facing : South
About my project : My city, Montmorency is the capital of Cascadia, an up and coming nation on PCB Creative 1.15. It Has a 1:1 Scale in a majority of it’s buildings however places emphasis on important buildings with a 1.25:1/1.5:1 Scale. It also uses the Greenfield Texture Pack, which has a link given to the player once they spawn in the city. The city itself remains the beating heart of the nation. The City is a mix of both Washington DC in it’s layout, and Toronto Canada in it’s architecture style. Home to the Government District, Downtown District, University, and Residential Quarters, Montmorency is what I hope to accomplish this map, and it is shown when you warp in as you spawn on top of what would be a powerful individual’s chair, which is a nod to let you feel free to roam and be one with the city. I hope to hear from you very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Approved

I tried to keep a count of buildings as well as a list of buildings with interiors, but quickly lost count. The majority of builds have interiors, the street plan makes sense and the city is consistent in style and layout. The texture pack makes everything come together properly, but the city is also largely viewable in vanilla. There are several people working on the project, and it continues to expand. I don’t see any outstanding reason for denial.

2 Likes

Approved

As Joe has said, a majority of the builds have interiors, and the city is also widely viewable in normal pack as it is in its Greenfield pack
There are also a great many landmarks and large projects that are fully complete, so great job!
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Approved
Carefully planned and well organized, this city has a lot of interiors and its aesthetic is great on the texture, and good on default. Deserves a warp.