1. CS:GO
  2. GTA V
  3. Minecraft

On Xbox

1. Forza Horizon 3
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Battlefield 1

This is so hard, Top 3 doesn’t do enough justice:

1. Kingdom Hearts 2 - If the original KH wasn’t good enough, KH2 revived the series and picked up the story as left off and leaving a legacy for future KH spinoffs to come from it. I just bought the HD final mix for PS4, can’t wait to play it!
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask - When I was 5 I tried Ocarina of Time and had great memories with that, but when I was 6 my cousin showed me this game and I fell in love with the crazy differences it had apart from OoT. I remember making my dad order it from the internet for me and I used to replay this all the time even when I beat it. I also was crazy ecstatic when they remade it in HD for 3DS!
  3. Pokemon Snap - Shitttttt this game kept me awake all night. My Nintendo 64 was kept at my Nana’s and I remember she used to let me play this till like 4am as a wee child. I was too young to really make it through the Pokemon GBC games and Pokemon Stadium (because I couldn’t read yet and stuff), but this was a lot less work and so much fun. Pokemon’s best spinoff game in my opinion!

I have to follow @BroodingSet and say honorable mentions though:

• Dark Cloud 2
  • Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
  • Sims 2
  • Super Smash Bros (Melee)
  • Mystic Heroes
  • Final Fantasy (VII and XV)

My top 3 would be
1: Cs:Go
2: Minecraft
3:Steep