The banned status of brandonquinn11

SO i was RIGHT! but not many people get promoted to staff anyways. i guess he really wanted to be a op.

BTW Italian* even though if that was him doing stupid things i still wouldn’t say those things. because there actually is a possibility that was his sister. He said that someone hated him. that could have been his sister taking revenge right?? Now that you said that i doubt he will ever come on :confused: thanks for the edit swordmaster. i just got mixed up. srry hard24.

Hmm… Now don’t know what to think. And really liam? He used to act like that? When I saw him he was mostly depressed about how no one likes him and he was denied his app and he was leaving the server forever. He’s just overly dramatic I guess.

Not quite like that, but either hyperactive or complaining. It seemed to be either pestering for stuff, or feeling sorry for himself if no one responded immediately.

Yeah THAT sounds like him all right. Not a very patient person. Definintely always complaining. :L

Still, I’m sad that he felt the need to go on a mini rampage like this. If he appeals we shall see what happens, if not, that’s that then I guess.

Yeah feel kinda bad for him myself. Doesn’t seem like him. :frowning:

ok we should set up a rule. If the banned member doesnt respond in 1 week we will close the case okay?

No need. I’m going to lock this until he appeals. It’s up to him what he does, and I don’t think any further discussion is needed.

Oh my… At least we got a chuckle out a’ this

Anima this is an old thread. Please refrain from posting.

Locked.